CS/SB 2346: Advertising Campaign Exposure Act
GENERAL BILL by Ethics and Elections ; Lee ; Constantine ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Aronberg ; Cowin
Advertising Campaign Exposure Act; (THIS BILL COMBINES S2346,516) cites act as "Florida Advertising Campaign Exposure Act"; modifies prohibitions on activities of committees of continuous existence; creates exemptions to disclaimer requirements for certain public policy advertisements; provides exceptions to prohibition against making certain contributions or expenditures in connection with campaign or activities of political committee, etc. Amends FS.
Last Action: 5/26/2004 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2004-252; See also CS/SB 2566 (Ch. 2004-232), CS/CS/SB 3006 (Ch. 2004-253)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Ethics and Elections; Judiciary -SJ 00204
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 03/23/04, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• CS combines this bill with SB 516; Combined CS additional reference(s): Rules and Calendar; CS by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00402; CS read first time on 03/25/04 -SJ 00407; Remaining combined CS references: Judiciary; Rules and Calendar
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00402; Withdrawn from Judiciary -SJ 00394; Now in Rules and Calendar
• Withdrawn from Rules and Calendar -SJ 00414; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00922
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00921, -SJ 01028
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 01028, -SJ 01176
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 01176
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 01338; Read second time -SJ 01378; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 01378; Amendment pending -SJ 01381, -SJ 01386; Pending amendment adopted as amended -SJ 01392; Ordered engrossed -SJ 01392
• Read third time -SJ 01399; CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 01400
• In Messages; Substituted for HB 1793 -HJ 01331; Received -HJ 01331; Read second and third times -HJ 01332; CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 01332
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 01740
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2004-252; See also CS/SB 2566 (Ch. 2004-232), CS/CS/SB 3006 (Ch. 2004-253)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.