HB 379: District School Taxation/Millage
GENERAL BILL by Poppell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Anderson ; Richardson ; Reagan ; Williams, T. ; Kreegel ; Grant ; Heller ; Rivera ; Fitzgerald ; Kendrick ; Bogdanoff
District School Taxation/Millage; expands authorized school board millage levy funding to include payment of premiums for property & casualty insurance necessary to insure school district educational plants; limits expenditures of operating revenues. Amends 200.065, 1011.71.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 Senate - Died in Messages, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 511 (Ch. 2007-194)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Schools & Learning Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Referred to K-12 (SL) by Schools & Learning Council
• Introduced, referred to Schools & Learning Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00033; Referred to K-12 (SL) by Schools & Learning Council -HJ 00120
• On Committee agenda-- K-12 (SL), 03/20/07, 9:00 am, 212-K
• Favorable by K-12 (SL); YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -HJ 00231; Now in Schools & Learning Council -HJ 00231
• On Council agenda-- Schools & Learning Council, 04/10/07, 9:00 am, 212-K
• Favorable by Schools & Learning Council; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 00453
• Now in Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00453
• Withdrawn from Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00615; Placed on Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00752
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 00869
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00909; Passed; YEAS 109 NAYS 0 -HJ 00909
• In Messages
• Died in Messages, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 511 (Ch. 2007-194)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.