CS/HB 509: Children & Youth Cabinet Act [SPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Healthcare Council ; Ausley ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Porth ; Kiar ; Bucher ; Meadows ; Planas ; Schwartz ; Zapata ; Chestnut ; Culp ; Galvano ; Scionti ; Ambler
Children & Youth Cabinet Act [SPCC]; creates Children & Youth Cabinet; provides legislative intent; provides organization, membership, & duties & responsibilities of cabinet; provides for advisory board; requires cabinet to prepare annual report.
Last Action: 6/15/2007 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-151
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Healthcare Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Referred to Healthy Families (HC) by Healthcare Council
• Introduced, referred to Healthcare Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00042; Referred to Healthy Families (HC) by Healthcare Council -HJ 00122
• On Committee agenda-- Healthy Families (HC), 03/13/07, 9:00 am, 12-H --Workshop
• On Committee agenda-- Healthy Families (HC), 03/20/07, 8:30 am, 216-C
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Healthy Families (HC); YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 00244
• Now in Healthcare Council -HJ 00244
• On Council agenda-- Healthcare Council, 04/17/07, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Healthcare Council; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 00560
• CS read 1st time on 04/19/07 -HJ 00557; CS filed
• Original reference(s) removed: Policy & Budget Council; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00568
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00632; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00632
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00652; CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 00652
• In Messages; Received, referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Operations; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00571
• Withdrawn from Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Operations; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00614; Substituted for CS/SB 564 -SJ 00614; Read 2nd time -SJ 00614; Amendment(s) adopted (740774) -SJ 00614
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00661; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00661; Immediately certified -SJ 00661
• In returning messages
• Concurred -HJ 01078; CS passed as amended; YEAS 119 NAYS 0 -HJ 01078; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 01078
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-151
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.