HB 513: Tampa-Hillsborough Co. Expressway
GENERAL BILL by Homan
Tampa-Hillsborough Co. Expressway; redefines term "city" to include any incorporated municipality within Hillsborough Co.; revises membership of governing body of Tampa-Hillsborough Co. Expressway Authority; provides for certain members of authority to be appointed by governing body of specified municipalities; provides for Board of County Commissioners of said county to appoint additional members to authority, etc. Amends 348.51,.52.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 House - Died in Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council
• Referred to Infrastructure (EEI) by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council
• Introduced, referred to Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00042; Referred to Infrastructure (EEI) by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00122
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure (EEI), 03/15/07, 8:00 am, 404-H
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Infrastructure (EEI); YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00217; Now in Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00217
• On Council agenda-- Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council, 04/17/07, 9:00 am, 404-H --Temporarily deferred
• Died in Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.