CS/SB 684: Colleges/Transportation Access Fees [SPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Higher Education Appropriations ; Oelrich
Colleges/Transportation Access Fees [SPCC]; authorizes each community college to assess transportation access fee; requires approval of service charge by board of trustees of community college. Amends 1009.23.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 Senate - Died in Committee on Higher Education Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Higher Education; Higher Education Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education, 02/21/07, 9:30 am, 37-S
• CS by Higher Education; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Now in Higher Education Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Higher Education; Higher Education Appropriations -SJ 00045; On Committee agenda-- Higher Education, 02/21/07, 9:30 am, 37-S; CS by Higher Education; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00097; CS read 1st time on 03/06/07 -SJ 00093; Now in Higher Education Appropriations -SJ 00097
• Died in Committee on Higher Education Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.