CS/CS/HB 1329: Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
GENERAL BILL by Policy & Budget Council ; Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council ; Glorioso
Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles; Revises provisions relating to high-occupancy-vehicle lanes, payment of certain tolls, railroad crossings, driving under influence, ignition interlock devices, prohibition against pleading guilty to lesser offense than offense charged, commercial motor vehicles engaged in intrastate commerce, DOT duties, child restraint & safety belt usage requirements, traffic citations, citation data, certificates of title, etc.
Last Action: 4/24/2008 House - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/CS/CS/SB 1992; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/CS/SB 1992 (Ch. 2008-176), CS/HB 167 (Ch. 2008-71), HB 7135 (Ch. 2008-227), CS/SB 1604 (Ch. 2008-256) -HJ 00809
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 00107
• Referred to Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00219
• PCS on Council agenda-- Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council, 04/18/08, 8:00 am, 404-H
• CS by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 00683; CS read 1st time on 04/18/08 -HJ 00678; CS filed; Now in Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00681
• On Council agenda-- Policy & Budget Council, 04/21/08, 1:00 pm, 212-K; CS/CS by- Policy & Budget Council; YEAS 28 NAYS 0 -HJ 00712
• CS read 1st time on 04/22/08 -HJ 00707; CS filed; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00710
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/CS/CS/SB 1992; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/CS/SB 1992 (Ch. 2008-176), CS/HB 167 (Ch. 2008-71), HB 7135 (Ch. 2008-227), CS/SB 1604 (Ch. 2008-256) -HJ 00809
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.