CS/SB 1172: Elevator Safety [CPSC]
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Bennett ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Lynn
Elevator Safety [CPSC]; Requires the Division of Hotels and Restaurants of the DBPR to adopt rules. Specifies additional acts by a registered elevator company or certificateholder which are subject to discipline. Requires certain licensees to provide written responses to departmental requests relating to inspection reports. Provides procedures related to citations and discipline relating to unlicensed activity, etc.
Last Action: 4/28/2010 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00931; Substituted CS/HB 1035 -SJ 00931; Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1035 (Ch. 2010-110), CS/CS/CS/CS/HB 663 (Ch. 2010-176), CS/CS/CS/SB 1196 (Ch. 2010-174) -SJ 00931
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs; Military Affairs and Domestic Security; Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs; Military Affairs and Domestic Security; Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means -SJ 00084
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/17/10, 1:15 pm, 110-S
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00270; CS read 1st time on 03/18/10 -SJ 00272
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Military Affairs and Domestic Security; Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00299
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/14/10, 9:30 am, 412-K
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00550; Now in Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means -SJ 00551
• Withdrawn from Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means -SJ 00702; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00931; Substituted CS/HB 1035 -SJ 00931; Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1035 (Ch. 2010-110), CS/CS/CS/CS/HB 663 (Ch. 2010-176), CS/CS/CS/SB 1196 (Ch. 2010-174) -SJ 00931
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.