CS/HB 1233: Educational Plant Surveys
GENERAL BILL by PreK-12 Appropriations Committee ; Jenne ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Kiar
Educational Plant Surveys; Authorizes extension to school district educational plant survey submission deadline; provides restrictions; provides requirements for submission of request for extension to DOE & requires department approval; provides restrictions on school district construction during extension period.
Last Action: 4/30/2010 Senate - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 00111
• Referred to PreK-12 Appropriations (CEED); PreK-12 Policy (EPC); Full Appropriations Council on Education & Economic Development -HJ 00204
• On Committee agenda-- PreK-12 Appropriations (CEED), 03/26/10, 8:30 am, 404-H
• CS by PreK-12 Appropriations (CEED); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00417
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.20
• CS read 1st time on 03/29/10 -HJ 00415
• Original reference(s) removed: PreK-12 Policy (EPC); Full Appropriations Council on Education & Economic Development; CS referred to Education Policy Council -HJ 00425; Now in Education Policy Council
• On Council agenda-- Education Policy Council, 04/07/10, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Education Policy Council; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 00629
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00629
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00784
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00804; CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 00804
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.