CS/CS/SB 1330: Department of Business and Professional Regulation [CPSC]
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Regulated Industries ; Fasano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Altman
Department of Business and Professional Regulation [CPSC]; Assigns certain programs to regulation by the DBPR's Division of Professions. Authorizes the temporary professional licensure of the spouses of active duty members of the U.S. Armed Forces under certain circumstances. Requires home inspector license applicants to satisfy certain examination requirements before application for licensure. Prohibits certain acts relating to home inspection services, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2010 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00997; Amendment(s) adopted (892916, 207236, 182920) -SJ 00997; Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 713 -SJ 00997; Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 713 (Ch. 2010-106), CS/CS/CS/CS/HB 663 (Ch. 2010-176), CS/HB 7129 (Ch. 2010-182) -SJ 00997
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Banking and Insurance; Finance and Tax; General Government Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries; Banking and Insurance; Finance and Tax; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00094
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/17/10, 1:15 pm, 110-S
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00270; CS read 1st time on 03/18/10 -SJ 00274
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Finance and Tax; Now in Banking and Insurance -SJ 00301
• Withdrawn from Banking and Insurance -SJ 00523; Now in General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/19/10, 10:30 am, 401-S
• CS/CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00703; CS read 1st time on 04/21/10 -SJ 00706
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute); Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00703
• Placed on Special Order Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00997; Amendment(s) adopted (892916, 207236, 182920) -SJ 00997; Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 713 -SJ 00997; Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 713 (Ch. 2010-106), CS/CS/CS/CS/HB 663 (Ch. 2010-176), CS/HB 7129 (Ch. 2010-182) -SJ 00997
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.