HB 661: Surplus Requirements/Mortgage Guaranty Insurers [CPSC]
GENERAL BILL by Nelson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ambler
Surplus Requirements/Mortgage Guaranty Insurers [CPSC]; Authorizes Commissioner of Insurance Regulation to permit temporary exception to specified minimum surplus requirements under specified circumstances; revises authority of OIR to take action against noncomplying insurers.
Last Action: 5/11/2010 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2010-56
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Insurance, Business, & Financial Affairs Policy (GGPC); Policy Council; General Government Policy Council
• Introduced, referred to Insurance, Business, & Financial Affairs Policy (GGPC); Policy Council; General Government Policy Council -HJ 00060
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance, Business, & Financial Affairs Policy (GGPC), 03/11/10, 8:30 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Insurance, Business, & Financial Affairs Policy (GGPC); YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 00269; Now in Policy Council -HJ 00269
• On Council agenda-- Policy Council, 03/18/10, 2:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Policy Council; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 00342; Now in General Government Policy Council -HJ 00342
• On Council agenda-- General Government Policy Council, 04/09/10, 11:45 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- General Government Policy Council; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 00663
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00663
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00781
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00802; Passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 00802
• In Messages; Received -SJ 00717; Referred to Banking and Insurance; Finance and Tax; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00717; Withdrawn from Banking and Insurance; Finance and Tax; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00672; Substituted for SB 2084 -SJ 00672; Read 2nd time -SJ 00672
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00725; Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 00725
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 01032
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 01700
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2010-56
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.