CS/HB 841: Road Designations
GENERAL BILL by Economic Development and Community Affairs Policy Council ; Roberson, Y
Road Designations; Designates Julia Tuttle Way, Pastor Wilner Maxi Street, Pastors Dr. Randall & Sharlene Holts Street, Pastor Dr. Carl Johnson Street, Haitian/American Historical Society Street, Center for Haitian Studies Street, & Eufaula Frazier Street in Miami-Dade County; directs DOT to erect markers.
Last Action: 4/30/2010 House - Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5 (Ch. 2010-230), CS/CS/HB 1033 (Ch. 2010-233)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Roads, Bridges, & Ports Policy (EDCA); Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council
• Introduced, referred to Roads, Bridges, & Ports Policy (EDCA); Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council -HJ 00076
• On Committee agenda-- Roads, Bridges, & Ports Policy (EDCA), 03/10/10, 8:30 am, 404-H
• Favorable by Roads, Bridges, & Ports Policy (EDCA); YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 00268; Now in Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council -HJ 00268
• On Council agenda-- Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council, 04/07/10, 8:00 am, 404-H
• CS by- Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 00655
• CS read 1st time on 04/09/10 -HJ 00653; Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.20
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00661
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 00997
• Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5 (Ch. 2010-230), CS/CS/HB 1033 (Ch. 2010-233)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.