CS/HB 889: Biomedical Research [SPSC]
GENERAL BILL by Health and Family Services Policy Council ; Adkins ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Horner ; Lopez-Cantera ; McKeel ; Nehr ; O'Toole ; Plakon ; Ray ; Zapata
Biomedical Research [SPSC]; Repeals Center for Health Technologies, FL Biomedical & Social Research Act, Cervical Cancer Elimination Task Force, & FL Cancer Council; revises provisions relating to FL Center for Universal Research to Eradicate Disease; revises advisory council membership; transfers & revises provisions relating to FL Cancer Council mission & duties to include them within William G. "Bill" Bankhead, Jr., & David Coley Cancer Research Program.
Last Action: 5/7/2010 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2010-34
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health & Family Services Policy Council
• On Council agenda-- Health & Family Services Policy Council, 03/01/10, 2:15 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by- Health & Family Services Policy Council; YEAS 14 NAYS 0
• Introduced, referred to Health & Family Services Policy Council -HJ 00080; On Council agenda-- Health & Family Services Policy Council, 03/01/10, 2:15 pm, Webster Hall; CS by- Health & Family Services Policy Council; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 00208
• CS read 1st time on 03/03/10 -HJ 00204; Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.20; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00204
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00229
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00240; CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 00240
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 00754; Referred to Health Regulation; Higher Education; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00754
• Withdrawn from Health Regulation; Higher Education; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00857; Substituted for CS/SB 2100 -SJ 00857; Read 2nd time -SJ 00857
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00889; CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 00889
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 01177
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 01700
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2010-34
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.