CS/SB 2100: Biomedical and Social Research [SPSC]
GENERAL BILL by Health Regulation ; Wise
Biomedical and Social Research [SPSC]; Repeals provisions relating to the Center for Health Technologies and the Florida Biomedical and Social Research Act. Deletes provisions and cross-references to conform. Repeals provisions relating to the Cervical Cancer Elimination Task Force and the Florida Cancer Council. Provides the goals for the William G. "Bill" Bankhead, Jr., and David Coley Cancer Research Program, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2010 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00857; Substituted CS/HB 889 -SJ 00857; Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 889 (Ch. 2010-34), HB 5311 (Ch. 2010-161) -SJ 00857
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Regulation; Higher Education; Health and Human Services Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Health Regulation; Higher Education; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00141
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 03/18/10, 1:00 pm, 412-K
• CS by Health Regulation; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00279; CS read 1st time on 03/22/10 -SJ 00296
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Higher Education -SJ 00279
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education, 04/07/10, 3:00 pm, 301-S
• Favorable by Higher Education; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00523
• Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00523
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Appropriations, 04/19/10, 10:30 am, 110-S
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Appropriations; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00651; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00651
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00857; Substituted CS/HB 889 -SJ 00857; Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 889 (Ch. 2010-34), HB 5311 (Ch. 2010-161) -SJ 00857
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.