CS/CS/SB 998: Trust Administration [SPSC]
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Judiciary ; Thrasher
Trust Administration [SPSC]; Limits a personal representative's entitlement to payment from a trust of certain estate expenses and obligations. Deletes certain notice requirements relating to court review of a trustee's employment of certain persons. Prohibits state agencies and local governments from requiring the disclosure of certain characteristics of persons associated with certain charitable organizations, trusts, and foundations, etc.
Last Action: 5/27/2010 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2010-122; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1237 (Ch. 2010-132)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judiciary; Banking and Insurance
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 02/03/10, 10:00 am, 110-S
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Banking and Insurance
• Introduced, referred to Judiciary; Banking and Insurance -SJ 00071; On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 02/03/10, 10:00 am, 110-S; CS by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00163; CS read 1st time on 03/02/10 -SJ 00158; Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute); Now in Banking and Insurance -SJ 00163
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/10/10, 8:00 am, 412-K
• CS/CS by- Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00191; CS read 1st time on 03/11/10 -SJ 00241
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00191
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00511
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00519; CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 00520
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 01099; Referred to Calendar -HJ 01100
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 01166; Substituted for CS/HB 361 -HJ 01166
• Read 3rd time -HJ 01217; CS passed; YEAS 119 NAYS 0 -HJ 01217
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00991
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2010-122; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1237 (Ch. 2010-132)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.