CS/SB 1192: Public Records/Regional Autism Centers
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Rich ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Flores
Public Records/Regional Autism Centers; Provides an exemption from public records requirements for all records that relate to a client of a regional autism center who receives the services of a center or participates in center activities and the client's family. Provides for the release of specified confidential and exempt information by a center under certain circumstances. Provides an exemption from public records requirements for personal identifying information of a donor or prospective donor to a regional autism center if the donor or prospective donor wishes to remain anonymous, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2011 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 579 (Ch. 2011-221) -SJ 601
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Health Regulation; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 89
• Introduced -SJ 89
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/14/11, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 226
• Now in Health Regulation -SJ 226
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 04/12/11, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Health Regulation (112706); YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Amendments)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 469
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/14/11, 11:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by- Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 471
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 471
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 483
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 601
• Substituted CS/HB 579 -SJ 601
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 579 (Ch. 2011-221) -SJ 601
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.