CS/SB 1320: Physical Education Instruction in Public Schools
GENERAL BILL by Education Pre-K - 12 ; Wise ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Storms ; Sobel
Physical Education Instruction in Public Schools; Provides that a student may have the physical education requirement waived for a period of one semester each year under certain circumstances.
- Education Pre-K - 12 (ED)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Budget -SJ 98
• Introduced -SJ 98
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 03/30/11, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 3 NAYS 0 -SJ 323
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Budget -SJ 323
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12 read 1st time -SJ 345
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Budget
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.