CS/HB 1473: Pub. Rec./Florida Health Choices Program
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Corcoran
Pub. Rec./Florida Health Choices Program; Creates exemption from public records requirements for personal, identifying information of enrollee or participant in Florida Health Choices Program; creates exemption from public records requirements for proprietary confidential business information of vendor; creates exemption from public records requirements for client & customer lists of program buyer's representative; provides exceptions; authorizes enrollee's legal guardian to obtain confirmation of certain information about enrollee's health plan; provides for retroactive application, etc.
Last Action: 6/23/2011 - Chapter No. 2011-197, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1125 (Ch. 2011-195)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 254
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 273
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 03/29/11, 12:00 pm, 306 HOB
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 391
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 398
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 408
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/20/11, 10:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 762
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 762
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 936
• Read 3rd time -HJ 936
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 936
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 723
• Referred to Health Regulation; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 723
• Withdrawn from Health Regulation; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 754
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1456 -SJ 754
• Read 2nd time -SJ 754
• Read 3rd time -SJ 754
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 1 -SJ 754
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1103
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-197, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1125 (Ch. 2011-195)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.