CS/SB 2090: OGSR/Submission of Competitive Solicitation
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Governmental Oversight and Accountability
OGSR/Submission of Competitive Solicitation; Amends provisions which provide an exemption from public records requirements for bids, proposals, or replies submitted to an agency in response to a competitive solicitation. Expands the public records exemption by extending the duration of the exemption. Amends provisions which provide an exemption from public meetings requirements for meetings at which a negotiation with a vendor is conducted and which provide an exemption from public records requirements for recordings of exempt meetings, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2011 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7223 (Ch. 2011-140) -SJ 975
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
• SPB 7228 submitted as a committee bill (SB 2090) by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 326
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/05/11, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Introduced -SJ 326
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/14/11, 11:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 470
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Budget -SJ 470
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 502
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 968
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/05/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 975
• Substituted CS/HB 7223 -SJ 975
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7223 (Ch. 2011-140) -SJ 975
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.