CS/HB 4099: Repeal of Property & Casualty Insurance Provisions
GENERAL BILL by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee ; Nelson
Repeal of Property & Casualty Insurance Provisions; Deletes specified provisions of property & casualty insurance law relating to transfer of funds from SBA to Citizens Property Insurance Corporation; Florida Automobile Joint Underwriting Association presuit notice; aggregate net probable maximum losses, financing options, & potential assessments of Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund & Citizens Property Insurance Corporation, etc.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 Senate - Died in Banking and Insurance, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 4081 (Ch. 2011-11), CS/CS/CS/SB 408 (Ch. 2011-39)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 135
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 02/24/11, 9:00 am, 404 HOB
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 152
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 149
• Introduced -HJ 135
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 03/10/11, 2:45 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 148
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 217
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 217
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/24/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 296
• Read 3rd time -HJ 296
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 296
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 356
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 356
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Banking and Insurance, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 4081 (Ch. 2011-11), CS/CS/CS/SB 408 (Ch. 2011-39)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.