HB 4135: District Court Marshals
GENERAL BILL by McBurney
District Court Marshals; Repeals provisions relating to compensation of marshal.
• Referred to Civil Justice Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 137
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 03/08/11, 8:00 am, 404 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 137
• Favorable by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 152
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 152
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/17/11, 9:00 am, 404 HOB
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 260
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 260
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/24/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 292
• Read 3rd time -HJ 292
• Passed; YEAS 119 NAYS 0 -HJ 292
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.