HB 4171: Mold-Related Services
GENERAL BILL by Grant
Mold-Related Services; Repeals provisions relating to DBPR's mold-related services licensing program, regulation of mold assessment & mold remediation, examination, licensure, continuing education, & discipline of mold assessors & mold remediators, & certification of corporations & partnerships offering mold assessment or mold remediation to public.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 House - Died in Economic Affairs Committee
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 139
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee, 03/08/11, 1:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 139
• Favorable by Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 3 -HJ 189
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 189
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Economic Affairs Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.