CS/HB 423: Mobile Home Park Lot Tenancies
GENERAL BILL by Civil Justice Subcommittee ; Nunez ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Horner ; Nehr ; Passidomo
Mobile Home Park Lot Tenancies; Provides for citation of responsible party for violation of local code or ordinance; prohibits liens, penalties, fines, or other administrative or civil proceedings against one party or that party's property for duty or responsibility of other party; revises provisions relating to grounds & proceedings for eviction; revises procedures for mobile home owners being provided eviction notice due to change in use of land comprising mobile home park or portion thereof from which mobile homes are to be evicted, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2011 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 650 (Ch. 2011-105) -HJ 1101
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Civil Justice Subcommittee; Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 42
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 03/08/11, 8:00 am, 404 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 42
• CS by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 211
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Civil Justice Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 208
• Now in Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee -HJ 219
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee, 03/22/11, 8:30 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 282
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 282
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/31/11, 12:00 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 398
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 398
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 650 (Ch. 2011-105) -HJ 1101
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.