CS/HB 63: Public Lodging and Food Service Establishments
GENERAL BILL by Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee ; Crisafulli ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Baxley ; Horner ; Nelson ; Randolph ; Van Zant
Public Lodging and Food Service Establishments; Provides additional penalties for offense of unlawfully distributing handbills in public lodging establishment; authorizes law enforcement officer to give notice to appear to person without warrant when there is probable cause to believe person violated unlawful handbill distribution provisions & owner or manager of public lodging establishment & one additional affiant sign affidavit containing information supporting determination of probable cause, etc.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 Senate - Died in Regulated Industries, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 883 (Ch. 2011-119)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 11
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice Subcommittee, 01/25/11, 9:00 am, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Criminal Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 2 -HJ 149
• Now in Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee -HJ 149
• Introduced -HJ 11
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee, 03/22/11, 8:30 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 313
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 303
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 324
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 04/21/11, 11:00 am, 404 HOB
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 918
• Amendment(s) adopted (473565) -HJ 918, 923
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 992
• Amendment(s) adopted (347965) -HJ 992
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 103 NAYS 13 -HJ 992
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 779
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Judiciary; Budget -SJ 779
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Regulated Industries, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 883 (Ch. 2011-119)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.