CS/CS/HB 7219: School Food Service and Nutrition Programs
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; Education Committee ; State Affairs Committee ; McKeel ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) McBurney ; Stargel
School Food Service and Nutrition Programs; Cites act as "Healthy Schools for Healthy Lives Act"; transfers Food & Nutrition Services Trust Fund from DOE to DACS; transfers & reassigns functions & responsibilities for administration of school food service & nutrition programs from DOE to DACS; requires DACS to conduct & administer programs & cooperate with governmental agencies; conforms provisions; provides for contingent effect based upon federal approval of request for waiver.
Last Action: 5/3/2011 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1312 (Ch. 2011-217) -HJ 1101
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 402
• Referred to Education Committee; Appropriations Committee -HJ 414
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 04/13/11, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Education Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 672
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 671
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/20/11, 1:30 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Education Committee read 1st time -HJ 670
• CS/CS by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 762
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 760
• CS/CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 760
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 868
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 980
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1312 (Ch. 2011-217) -HJ 1101
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.