SB 962: Marshal of the Supreme Court
GENERAL BILL by Detert
Marshal of the Supreme Court; Repeals a provision relating to compensation of the marshal.
- Judiciary (JU)
• Referred to Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 74
• Introduced -SJ 74
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/22/11, 8:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 270
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 270
• Withdrawn from Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 614
• Now in Budget
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 725
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.