SB 1274: Tourist Development Tax
GENERAL BILL by Latvala
Tourist Development Tax; Providing for the proceeds of the tourist development tax to be used for the benefit of certain aquariums, etc.
Last Action: 3/8/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 1015 (Ch. 2012-180) -SJ 1000
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (BFT)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Budget -SJ 140
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/19/12, 8:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 140
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 252
• Now in Budget -SJ 252
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 268
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 02/01/12, 10:15 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 5 NAYS 1
• Now in Budget -SJ 314
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 03/01/12, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 03/02/12, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 19 NAYS 1 -SJ 805
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 805
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1000
• Substituted HB 1015 -SJ 1000
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 1015 (Ch. 2012-180) -SJ 1000
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.