SM 1840: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
MEMORIAL by Garcia ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Evers
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; Urging Congress to defund the health insurance exchanges required by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, etc.
- Health Regulation (HR)
• Referred to Health Regulation -SJ 240
• Introduced -SJ 240
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 02/22/12, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Health Regulation; YEAS 4 NAYS 1 -SJ 671
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 671
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/12
• Retained on Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/09/12
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.