CS/SB 2026: Capital Collateral Regional Counsel Trust Fund/Justice Administrative Commission
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Budget ; Budget Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations
Capital Collateral Regional Counsel Trust Fund/Justice Administrative Commission; Re-creating the Capital Collateral Regional Counsel Trust Fund within the Justice Administrative Commission; specifying sources of funds for the trust fund and providing its purpose; requiring that the capital collateral regional counsels administer the trust fund, etc.
- Budget (BC)
• SPB 7044 submitted as a committee bill (SB 2026) by Budget Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations
• Referred to Budget -SJ 248
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 01/19/12, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 248
• CS by- Budget; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 265
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Budget read 1st time -SJ 276
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/07/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/08/12
• Retained on Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/13/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/14/12
• Retained on Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/09/12
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.