SB 2086: State Agencies
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
State Agencies; Repealing provisions relating to the Florida State Employee Wellness Council, the Judah P. Benjamin Memorial at Gamble Plantation Historical Site Advisory Council, the Small Business Regulatory Advisory Council, the Office of Small Business Advocate, the Statewide Intermodal Transportation Advisory Council, the Health Information Systems Council, the Developmental Disabilities Compact Workgroup, and the Florida Institute for Nuclear Detection and Security; amending provisions relating to rule adoption by state agencies; requiring the rules ombudsman in the Executive Office of the Governor to assume certain duties formerly performed by the Small Business Regulatory Advisory Council, etc.
Last Action: 3/8/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 541 (Ch. 2012-63), CS/CS/CS/HB 1263 (Ch. 2012-184), CS/HB 7043 (Ch. 2012-27) -SJ 1006
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
• SPB 7198 submitted as a committee bill (SB 2086) by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 303
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/01/12, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 303
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 325
• Now in Budget -SJ 325
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 874
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 874
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1006
• Amendment(s) adopted (373050) -SJ 1006
• Substituted CS/HB 7043 -SJ 1006
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 541 (Ch. 2012-63), CS/CS/CS/HB 1263 (Ch. 2012-184), CS/HB 7043 (Ch. 2012-27) -SJ 1006
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.