CS/HB 377: Miami-Dade County Lake Belt Mitigation Plan
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Nunez ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Baxley ; Bullard ; Caldwell ; Campbell ; Gonzalez ; Horner ; Patronis ; Trujillo
Miami-Dade County Lake Belt Mitigation Plan; Deletes references to Miami-Dade County Lake Belt Plan Implementation Committee report; deletes obsolete provisions; redirects funds for seepage mitigation projects; requires proceeds of water treatment plant upgrade fee to be transferred by DOR to SFWMD to be deposited into Lake Belt Mitigation Trust Fund; provides criterion when transfer is not required; provides for proceeds of mitigation fee to be used to conduct mitigation activities that are approved by Miami-Dade County Lake Belt Mitigation Committee; clarifies authorized uses for proceeds from water treatment plant upgrade fee.
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 38
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 11/15/11, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 174
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to State Affairs Committee -HJ 169
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 169
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 12/08/11, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 177
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 177
• Introduced -HJ 38
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 165
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/24/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 254
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 268
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 268
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 702
• Referred to Community Affairs; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 702
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 729
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 729
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 182 -SJ 729
• Read 2nd time -SJ 729
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 766
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 766
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1059
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-107
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.