CS/HB 435: Gilchrist County
LOCAL BILL by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee ; Porter
Gilchrist County; Authorizes school board to issue bonds to finance & refinance construction of educational facilities & purchase of equipment; authorizes school board to issue refunding bonds & bond anticipation notes; requires school board to pay principal of, premium for, & interest on such bonds out of funds that accrue annually to county & are allocated to school board & from certain other moneys of school board; provides for investment of proceeds of sale of bonds; makes bonds legal investments, lawful collateral for public deposits, & negotiable instruments; provides that referendum is not required to exercise any powers under such act, unless required by State Constitution; affirms distribution of funds that accrue to county & are allocated to district school board & board of county commissioners; provides construction.
• Referred to Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 43
• Introduced -HJ 43
• On Committee agenda-- Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee, 01/18/12, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 248
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 243
• Now in PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 261
• On Committee agenda-- PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/31/12, 12:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 319
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 319
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 02/08/12, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 572
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 572
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 895
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 947
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 947
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 760
• Referred to Rules -SJ 760
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 799
• Placed on Local Calendar, 03/05/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 799
• Read 3rd time -SJ 799
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 799
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1096
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-232
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.