HB 519: Florida Healthy Kids Corporation
GENERAL BILL by Berman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell ; Costello ; Nehr ; Nunez ; Porth ; Van Zant ; Williams
Florida Healthy Kids Corporation; Revises membership of board of directors of Florida Healthy Kids Corporation to include member nominated by Florida Dental Association & appointed by Governor.
Last Action: 3/6/2012 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 608 (Ch. 2012-42) -HJ 1118
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health and Human Services Access Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 53
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Access Subcommittee, 01/11/12, 8:00 am, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 53
• Favorable by Health and Human Services Access Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 218
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 218
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/27/12, 2:00 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 908
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 908
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/12
• Substituted SB 608
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 608 (Ch. 2012-42) -HJ 1118
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.