CS/HB 575: Hillsborough County Aviation Authority
LOCAL BILL by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee ; Young
Hillsborough County Aviation Authority; Codifies, amends, & repeals Authority's special acts; provides editorial & other technical changes; clarifies definitions; provides that independent special districts operate to serve public purpose; incorporates specific references to existing practices; clarifies procedure for election of members; clarifies that advertisement provisions pertain to sealed bids & other competitive selection processes when & as required; clarifies employment responsibilities; clarifies procedures for manual execution of instruments on behalf of Authority; provides that Authority can dispose of personal property, derelict or abandoned aircraft, & derelict or abandoned vehicles in accordance with existing statutory law; deletes requirement that Authority may not hold alcoholic beverage licenses exceeding certain number; clarifies requirements for award of contracts & clarifies when such requirements do not apply; provides for recodification; provides savings clause.
• Referred to Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 58
• On Committee agenda-- Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee, 01/11/12, 11:30 am, Webster Hall
• Introduced -HJ 58
• CS by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 227
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 246
• CS by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 222
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 01/25/12, 2:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 298
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 298
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 892
• Amendment(s) adopted (919959) -HJ 892
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 941
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 941
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 764
• Referred to Rules -SJ 764
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 799
• Placed on Local Calendar, 03/05/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 799
• Read 3rd time -SJ 799
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 799
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1097
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-234
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.