CS/CS/SB 1024: Department of Economic Opportunity
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Community Affairs ; Commerce and Tourism
Department of Economic Opportunity; Establishing the Economic Development Programs Evaluation; revising the distribution of funds in the Grants and Donations Trust Fund; requiring the Department of Economic Opportunity to analyze each economic development incentive application; providing for the state’s guarantee of certain federal loans to local governments; creating the "Gulf Coast Economic Corridor Act"; creating Triumph Gulf Coast, Inc., as nonprofit corporation; requiring the corporation to create and administer the Recovery Fund for the benefit of disproportionately affected counties, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7007 (Ch. 2013-39), CS/SB 406 (Ch. 2013-42) -SJ 965
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• SPB 7016 submitted as a committee bill (SB 1024) by Commerce and Tourism
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 73
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/07/13, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 73
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 195
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 203
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 03/27/13, 9:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 279
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 279
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/23/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 1 -SJ 658
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 661
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 963
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 7007 -SJ 965
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7007 (Ch. 2013-39), CS/SB 406 (Ch. 2013-42) -SJ 965
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.