CS/SB 1026: Tax Deeds
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Thrasher
Tax Deeds; Authorizing the tax collector to charge for reimbursement of the costs for providing online tax deed application services; providing that an applicant’s use of such online application services is optional under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 837 (Ch. 2013-148) -SJ 731
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 73
• Introduced -SJ 73
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/02/13, 12:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 277
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 277
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 04/17/13, 11:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 481
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/23/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 658
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 658
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 663
• Read 2nd time -SJ 731
• Substituted CS/HB 837 -SJ 731
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 837 (Ch. 2013-148) -SJ 731
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.