CS/CS/SB 1106: Agritourism
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Agriculture ; Hays ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bullard
Agritourism; Restricting a local government’s ability to regulate agritourism activity on agricultural land; limiting the liability of an agritourism operator, his or her employer or employee, or the owner of the underlying land on which the agritourism activity occurs if certain conditions are met; requiring that signs and contracts notify participants of certain inherent risks and the assumption of that risk, etc.
- Agriculture (AG)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Agriculture; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 82
• Introduced -SJ 82
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/11/13, 3:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Agriculture read 1st time -SJ 206
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 195
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/20/13, 3:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 239
• Now in Rules -SJ 239
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/02/13, 8:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 279
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 285
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 279
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 389
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 409
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 409
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 915
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Received -HJ 915
• Read 2nd time -HJ 960
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 927 -HJ 961
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 996
• CS passed; YEAS 95 NAYS 21 -HJ 996
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 881
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-179
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.