CS/CS/HB 927: Agritourism
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Raschein ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton ; Beshears ; Coley ; Combee ; Cummings ; Edwards ; Mayfield ; Pilon ; Raburn ; Rooney ; Young
Agritourism; Restricts local government's ability to regulate agritourism activity on agricultural land; limits liability of certain agritourism operators & land owners under certain conditions; requires that signs & contracts notify participants of certain inherent risks & assumption of that risk.
Last Action: 4/29/2013 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1106 (Ch. 2013-179) -HJ 961
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Civil Justice Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 94
• Introduced -HJ 94
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 03/12/13, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 243
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 241
• Now in Civil Justice Subcommittee -HJ 270
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 03/27/13, 10:30 am, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 2 -HJ 358
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 358
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/03/13, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 445
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 441
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 449
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Substituted CS/CS/SB 1106 -HJ 961
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1106 (Ch. 2013-179) -HJ 961
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.