HB 1115: Pub. Rec./Dental Workforce Surveys
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Williams ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell
Pub. Rec./Dental Workforce Surveys; Provides exemption from public records requirements for information contained in dental workforce surveys submitted by dentists or dental hygienists to DOH; provides exceptions to exemption; provides for future legislative review & repeal of exemption; provides statement of public necessity.
Last Action: 4/30/2013 House - Laid on Table -HJ 1008
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 109
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Government Operations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 199
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 03/19/13, 9:00 am, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 280
• Now in Government Operations Subcommittee -HJ 280
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 03/27/13, 10:30 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 359
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 359
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/04/13, 10:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 437
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 437
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Substituted SB 1066 (Died on Calendar in House) -HJ 1008
• Laid on Table -HJ 1008
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.