CS/SB 1302: Temporary Certificates for Visiting Physicians
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Garcia
Temporary Certificates for Visiting Physicians; Providing that a physician who has been invited by certain medical or surgical training programs or educational symposiums may be issued a temporary certificate for limited privileges solely to provide educational training; modifying criteria; revising the requirements for proof of medical malpractice insurance, etc.
- Health Policy (HP)
- Education (ED)
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
• Referred to Health Policy; Education; Banking and Insurance -SJ 98
• Introduced -SJ 98
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/14/13, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Health Policy (516098); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 208
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Amendments)
• Now in Education -SJ 208
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 04/01/13, 3:15 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 277
• Now in Banking and Insurance -SJ 277
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 04/09/13, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by- Banking and Insurance; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 398
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 402
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 398
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/16/13
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 540
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 682
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 682
• Immediately certified -SJ 708
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 915
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Received -HJ 915
• Read 2nd time -HJ 964
• Substituted for CS/HB 847 -HJ 964
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1002
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 1003
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 881
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-181
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.