CS/CS/HB 1357: Guaranteed Energy, Water, & Wastewater Performance Savings Contracting Act
GENERAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Energy and Utilities Subcommittee ; Cummings
Guaranteed Energy, Water, & Wastewater Performance Savings Contracting Act; Revises definitions; provides that contract may provide for repayments to lender of installation construction loan in installments for period not to exceed 20 years; requires contract to provide that repayments to lender of installation construction loan may be made over time, not to exceed 20 years from certain date; requires contract to provide for certain amount of repayment to lender of installation construction loan within 2 years after specified date; authorizes certain facility alterations to be included in performance contract & to be supervised by performance savings contractor; limits time allotted to Office of CFO to review & approve agency's guaranteed energy, water, & wastewater performance savings contract; requires that proposed contract include investment-grade audit certified by DMS.
Last Action: 4/29/2013 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/SB 1594 (Ch. 2013-135) -HJ 961
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 129
• Referred to Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 213
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Energy and Utilities Subcommittee, 03/27/13, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 374
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 368
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 383
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/10/13, 3:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 26 NAYS 0 -HJ 581
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 581
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 04/16/13, 9:00 am, 404 HOB
• CS/CS by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 703
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 696
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 735
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/SB 1594 -HJ 961
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/SB 1594 (Ch. 2013-135) -HJ 961
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.