CS/SB 1756: Public Records/Applicants or Participants School Food and Nutrition Service Programs
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Montford
Public Records/Applicants or Participants School Food and Nutrition Service Programs; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for personal identifying information of an applicant for or participant in a school food and nutrition service program held by the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, the Department of Children and Families, or the Department of Education; providing for specified disclosure; providing for legislative review and repeal of the exemption under the Open Government Sunset Review Act, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7089 (Ch. 2013-217), CS/HB 7087 (Ch. 2013-226) -SJ 657
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Agriculture (AG)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Agriculture; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 185
• Introduced -SJ 185
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/18/13, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 229
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 229
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/09/13, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 422
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules -SJ 422
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 431
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/17/13, 2:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 554
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 656
• Substituted HB 7089 -SJ 657
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7089 (Ch. 2013-217), CS/HB 7087 (Ch. 2013-226) -SJ 657
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.