CS/SB 294: Controlled Substances
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Bradley
Controlled Substances; Adding to the list of Schedule I controlled substances certain specified materials, compounds, mixtures, or preparations that contain hallucinogenic substances, or any of their salts, isomers, and salts of isomers, if the existence of such salts, isomers, and salts of isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation; providing reduced penalties for possession of 3 grams or less of specified controlled substances; providing criminal penalties for a person who knowingly sells, purchases, manufactures, delivers, or brings into this state, or who is knowingly in actual or constructive possession of, a specified quantity of specified controlled substances, etc.
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 26
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/05/13, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 113
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 113
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/06/13, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 26
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 156
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 156
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 03/13/13, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 210
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 210
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/21/13, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 241
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/27/13
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 284
• Read 2nd time -SJ 266
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 307
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 307
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 616
• Received -HJ 615
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/13
• Substituted for CS/HB 619
• Read 2nd time -HJ 646
• Read 3rd time -HJ 646
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 647
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 512
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 512
• Approved by Governor -SJ 579
• Chapter No. 2013-29
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.