CS/HB 4019: Juvenile Justice
GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice Subcommittee ; Harrell
Juvenile Justice; Deletes requirement that DOC & counties develop programs under which judge may order juveniles who have committed delinquent acts to tour correctional facilities; repeals provisions relating to creation, duties, & qualifications of youth custody officer position within DJJ.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Criminal Justice
Bill Text: PDF
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 134
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice Subcommittee, 02/12/13, 9:00 am, 404 HOB
• CS by Criminal Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 154
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 152
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 02/21/13, 12:00 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 156
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 156
• Introduced -HJ 134
• CS by Criminal Justice Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 150
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/02/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 394
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 422
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 422
• In Messages
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 435
• Received -SJ 435
• Died in Criminal Justice
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.