CS/SB 434: Brevard Community College
GENERAL BILL by Education ; Altman
Brevard Community College; Renaming Brevard Community College as "Eastern Florida State College," etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1514 (Ch. 2013-45)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education (ED)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
• Referred to Education; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 34
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/06/13, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 34
• CS by Education; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 196
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 196
• CS by Education read 1st time -SJ 200
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/21/13, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 239
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/27/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 268
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 309
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 309
• In Messages
• Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1514 (Ch. 2013-45)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.