CS/HB 463: Examination of Dentists
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Rodriguez, J. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Artiles ; Campbell ; Pritchett
Examination of Dentists; Revises eligibility requirements for taking examinations required to practice dentistry; authorizes applicants enrolled in recognized dental specialty program on specified date to take examinations if specified conditions are met; provides for future expiration of such authorization.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Health Policy
Bill Text: PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 55
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 02/12/13, 9:30 am, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 153
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 153
• Introduced -HJ 55
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/07/13, 12:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 215
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 215
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/22/13, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 358
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 355
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 350
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/02/13
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 396
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 855
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 865
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 865
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations
• Received -SJ 709
• Died in Health Policy
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.