CS/SB 474: OGSR/Department of Veterans' Affairs/Direct-support Organization/Donor Information
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security
OGSR/Department of Veterans' Affairs/Direct-support Organization/Donor Information; Provides an exemption from public records requirements for any identifying information of a donor or prospective donor to the direct-support organization of the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, and an exemption from public meetings requirements for portions of meetings at which the identity of a donor or prospective donor whose identity is confidential and exempt is discussed; saving the exemptions from repeal under the Open Government Sunset Review Act, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7143 (Ch. 2013-97) -SJ 601
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• SPB 7002 submitted as a committee bill (SB 474) by Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 36
• Introduced -SJ 36
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/21/13, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 246
• Now in Rules -SJ 241
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/09/13, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/17/13, 2:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 601
• Substituted HB 7143 -SJ 601
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7143 (Ch. 2013-97) -SJ 601
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.