HB 5503: Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee ; Broxson
Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission; Deletes provisions for periodic adjustments of certain fees based on changes in Consumer Price Index.
Last Action: 5/20/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-56, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1500 (Ch. 2013-40)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 362
• Introduced -HJ 362
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/03/13, 12:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 416
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 416
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/11/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 477
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 586
• Passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 586
• Requests that the Senate pass the bill as passed by the House or agree to include the bill in the Budget Conference -HJ 606
• Immediately certified -HJ 606
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 444
• Read 2nd time -SJ 444
• Amendment(s) adopted (210764) -SJ 444
• Read 3rd time -SJ 444
• Passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 444
• The Senate having refused to pass the bill as passed by the House, acceded to the request for a conference -SJ 444
• Conference Committee appointed: Appropriations Conference Committee: Negron (Chair), Benacquisto (Vice Chair), Flores (At Large), Gardiner (At Large), Margolis (At Large), Richter (At Large), Smith (At Large), Thrasher (At Large); Appropriations Conference Committee on Criminal and Civil Justice: Bradley (Chair), Clemens, Diaz de la Portilla, Garcia, Joyner; Appropriations Conference Committee on Education: Galvano (Chair), Bullard, Detert, Legg, Montford, Sachs, Thrasher; Appropriations Conference Committee on Finance and Tax: Hukill (Chair), Abruzzo, Altman, Brandes, Evers, Ring, Simmons; Appropriations Conference Committee on General Government: Hays (Chair), Braynon, Dean, Simpson, Soto, Stargel; Appropriations Conference Committee on Health and Human Services: Grimsley (Chair), Bean, Flores, Gibson, Sobel; Appropriations Conference Committee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development: Gardiner (Chair), Latvala, Lee, Margolis, Thompson
• Immediately certified -SJ 444
• In returning messages
• Conference Committee appointed: Representatives Albritton (Chair), Raburn, Raschein, Smith, Stone, Pafford, Stewart, Watson, Coley (At Large), Gonzalez (At Large), Holder (At Large), O'Toole (At Large), Precourt (At Large), Schenck (At Large), Workman (At Large), Young (At Large), Gibbons (At Large), Jones (At Large), Rouson (At Large), Thurston (At Large), Waldman (At Large) -HJ 675
• Conference Committee Report considered -HJ 1116
• Conference Committee Report adopted (719439) -HJ 1118
• Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 1118
• In returning messages
• Conference Committee Report received -SJ 1165
• Conference Committee Report adopted (719439) -SJ 1167
• Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 1167
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-56, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1500 (Ch. 2013-40)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.