SB 578: Public Construction Projects
GENERAL BILL by Clemens
Public Construction Projects; Requiring state agencies to specify certain products associated with public works projects; prohibiting state agencies from excluding the use of certain building rating systems, building codes, or published supplements for certain construction and renovation projects, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Community Affairs
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 44
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/07/13, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Introduced -SJ 44
• Died in Community Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.