CS/SB 714: Public Records/Proprietary Confidential Business Information
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities ; Simmons
Public Records/Proprietary Confidential Business Information; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for specified proprietary confidential business information held by an electric utility that is subject to ch. 119, F.S., in conjunction with a due diligence review of an electric project or a project to improve the delivery, cost, or diversification of fuel or renewable energy resources; providing for the retention of such information for a specified time; providing for future review and repeal of the exemption, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 649 (Ch. 2013-143) -SJ 602
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 52
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 03/06/13, 2:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 52
• CS by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 157
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities read 1st time -SJ 186
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 157
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/02/13, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 278
• Now in Rules -SJ 278
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/09/13, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/17/13, 2:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 602
• Substituted CS/HB 649 -SJ 602
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 649 (Ch. 2013-143) -SJ 602
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.