CS/CS/SB 802: Department of Business and Professional Regulation
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Regulated Industries ; Hays
Department of Business and Professional Regulation; Clarifying funding requirements for the Florida Homeowners’ Construction Recovery Fund; authorizing the Department of Business and Professional Regulation to transfer certain funds from the Florida Building Code Administrators and Inspectors Board to the Florida Homeowners’ Construction Recovery Fund, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 57 (Ch. 2013-187) -SJ 612
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 58
• Introduced -SJ 58
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/14/13, 11:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 209
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 209
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 215
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/02/13, 12:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 277
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 277
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 485
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 481
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 612
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 57 -SJ 612
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 57 (Ch. 2013-187) -SJ 612
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.